Global Agri, Food & Aqua Conferences
May 18-19, 2017 | Munich, Germany
Theme: Exploring the Interrelationships of Food Safety in Human Health
Food Safety 2017
- Food Safety
- Food Production
- Food Processing and Preservation
- Nutrition and/or health of food
- Biotechnology in Food safety
- Food Safety Regulatory Affairs
- Food Preservation, Quality Standard and Food Management Systems
- Environmental Protection Co-Management with Food Safety
- Challenges to Food Hygiene and Safety
- Advances in Food Quality and Processing
- Microbiological and Chemical Aspects of Food Safety
- Food Security and Food Policy
- Advances in Food Management
- Impacts of New Development in Food Industry
Click here to submit abstract to any of the above topics
Want to Differentiate your company from your competitors and broaden your competitive edge?
Use our global platform of 3000+ Global Events
- 25 Million+ Visitors to our Global website (conferenceseries.com)
- 20000+ Unique Visitors per conference
- 60000+ Page views per conference
To share your views and research, please click here to register for the Conference.
Thank you for all your effort in organizing the Food Safety congress in London. I am specially indebted for the possibility for your gratitude to present our results in this important conference. Thanks again and I wish you successful work and successes.
Akos Mesterhazy, Cereal Research non-profit Ltd, Szeged, Hungary
Thanks much for the following up message. The conference in London was great, and all participants were very collaborative
Qingren Wang, University of Florida, USA
I personally agreed that the location and facilities of the conference were excellent.
Hsiao-Ping Lee, Refining & Manufacturing Research Institute, Taiwan
I was quite pleased with the conference. The speeches were very interesting as reference to the theme of food safety.
Nefeli-Sofia D. Sotiropoulou, Agricultural University of Athens, Greece